The Cities Alliance periodically undertakes an independent evaluation of its performance by a third party. The purpose of these evaluations is to:
Assess Cities Alliance performance (both effectiveness and efficiency) in achieving its objectives and desired results, and provide guidance on how to improve this performance.
Assess the extent to which the Cities Alliance’s objectives and strategy remain relevant to the urban development agenda.
Read independent evaluations of the Cities Alliance undertaken in the following years:
- 2017: Accenture Programme Evaluation of the Cities Alliance Country Programmes in Ghana, Uganda and Vietnam
- 2012: AUSAid Independent Evaluation of the Cities Alliance
- 2011: COWI
- 2007: Independent Evaluation Group, the World Bank
- 2007: Scanteam, Oslo
- 2006: Universalia
- 2005: Development Grant Facility (Nasser Munjee)
- 2002: Development Planning Unit, London