09 September 2010: Cities Alliance Proposal Update, Donor Coordination
09 September 2010
The Secretariat is pleased to provide an update on Cities Alliance proposals that have been processed since our last Update of 2 August 2010.
I am pleased to share with you three proposals recommended for approval, "India State of the Cities Report", "Kenya Baseline “State of the City” Survey" and "Cities as Guarantors of Stability: Scaling-Up of Strategic Development and Investment Planning (SDIP) in the Palestinian Territories" which shall be considered approved on 23 September 2010, on a no-objection basis.
I would also like to take this opportunity to highlight and share with you, for the purposes of donor co-ordination,one proposal, "Ghana Cities Awareness and Advocacy Framework." We would welcome any early feedback or suggestions you or your country-based colleagues might wish to bring to our attention and would ask that comments be sent by 23 September 2010.
Please be advised that for ease of access, all Proposal Updates are routinely posted on the members page of our website -- accessible through "Members Login" at www.citiesalliance.org. Kindly please create a personal login to access the new, updated, Cities Alliance Members Home Page.
1818H Street, NW
These proposals will be considered approved on 30 June 2010, on a no-objection basis
- India State of the Cities Report Revised Proposal 26 August (501 KB )
- India SoCR summary September 2010 (39 KB )
- Kenya Baseline State of the City survey REVISED proposal 24 Aug10 (112 KB )
- Kenya Baseline State of the City Survey summary September 2010 (41 KB )
- Palestine Scaling Up Development and Investment Planning revised proposal 15Aug10 (128 KB )
- Palestine Scaling Up Development and Investment Planning summary September 2010 (40 KB )
Comments, if any, are due back to the Secretariat in ten business days, 30 June 2010.
- Ghana Cities Awareness and Advocacy Framework activity implementation plan FINAL 10Sept10 (206 KB )
- Ghana Cities Awareness and Advocacy Framework summary September 2010 (60 KB )